Le Conseil Des Gardiens Index du Forum
Le Conseil Des Gardiens

Le Conseil Des Gardiens Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: AMERICAN EMBASSY ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Conseil Des Gardiens Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
greglazor

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 11:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: AMERICAN EMBASSY Répondre en citant

Hi everyone,

Had a very bad experience at the American Embassy while getting a visa for a work trip. Firstly, they make you feel at home and get to know you 40+ at a time. Its so dehumanizing that it makes me think about what these so called 'donor' countries think of as. When you enter the queue to make a payment. I waited for another day after having had enough people for the day. Mind you, I was given an appointment for this particular day and had to leave it out. The next time i went there, I still had to wait in the scorching sun for an hour and when i was called in, i proceeded to the consulars offices. In this particular office, atleast things were faster, but when my turn came the lady interviewer just took a look at me and declined the visa. I tried to explain that I was going to work in the United States, but it was not easy to listen. I walked out feeling demeaned and embarassed from the treatment i got; as the USA is not in any place one of the countries i would like to live in or visit. To make it worse, I was the MD of the local branch of the American company. But the fact that i was a lady in my early thirties probably feels out wrong signals. I eventually got my visa in the US, and I was sent to the US to write to the Embassy. It was so embarassing as to have such an experience in any of our european embassies. At the end of the day, they gave me a 3 year 'work' visa when i had just wanted a visa for an annual budget meeting for 3 weeks. Being a Zambian, I did not send them back to them. Zambian Embassy, ​​do we also poll the Americans in the same way that they do when they are coming into our beautiful country?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2IQ9zA0
Blockchain Marketing Application

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 11:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Conseil Des Gardiens Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'